What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to modifying and speeding up your slow RC helicopter
- Teaching you how to have the fastest 3 channel micro size co-axial RC helicopter on earth
- Teaching you how to modify other types of co-axial 3 channel RC helicopter
- Teaching you how to master the art of RC Helicopter modification
- Teaching you how to modify your RC Helicopters
- Teaching you exactly where to buy parts
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Speed Up RC Helicopter scores 70.97/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.speeduprchelicopter.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $14.5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: speeduprchelicopter.com you’ll also be taken through to speeduprchelicopter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)